Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Where have we been?

I know, I know, it has been awhile. Summer came so quick and our down time has been rare. We are loving every minute of it though. So you may ask, what have we been up to?

Chris and the girls ran a race.....Kailey ran a mile and Alyssa ran a half mile. They both LOVE to run.


Alyssa graduated from Pre-K.


We took a trip to Colorado for a reunion.


Hudson Turned 1!!


Birthday

1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months
10 months
11 months
12 months

LAST BUT NOT LEAST......
AND THEN THERE WERE 2

Both Kailey and Alyssa both wear glasses now.

9 comments:

WendyandRyan said...

Love the update!! Love the glasses!! I can't believe how long Alyssa's hair is!! The family is beautiful!!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun!! I'm glad to see a post in here once in a while - :) I can't believe how long Alyssa's hair is. They grow so fast!! Hey when are you guys moving???

andres family said...

atleast that is something they must get from the seymour side...we all have sucky eye sight

andres family said...

p.s. love those teeth of hudson's...they remind me of alyssa's little "chicklet teeth"

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Yeah I know they get it from the seymour side, even though Chris says his eyes aren't bad!

keeper.christensen said...

Your family is gorgeous! Wow! Hudson is so big now and Alyssa's glasses are so cute! It has been so long since we have seen you guys. We need to get together soon.

The Bergquist Fam said...

i can't believe Hudson is already 1! time seriously flies! it was fun to see him grow with the month by month pics! the girls look cute in their matching glasses too!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

What a fun summer. I love the picture of all of the grandkids and your little sisters. All of the kids are adorable. Hudson is already 1??? Holy cow, time goes so fast. He looks just like his sisters.

emily said...

chicklets..... of course!

and give all my kids a few year.. they'll be sporting the glasses as well!