Friday, July 24, 2009

WE LOVE SUMMER!

BEACH TIME!
We went down to the Texas coast. The kids had a blast. Well Chris too. I don't know who had more fun building a sand castle, Chris or the girls. Hudson ate his fare share of sand that day, and I am still trying to clean out all the sand from my car, but it was SO worth it. We had so much fun.



CHRIS' BIRTHDAY!
Chris turned 31. We had a fun time taking him out to dinner and eating cupcakes afterwards. (LIZ, if your reading this, I couldn't live up to your yummy cake that you did for Dave!)
CAN YOU SAY HANNAH MONTANA?
We went to a local farm where they were having a fun fest. Hannah Montana (impersonator) was there. The girls were in awe. They couldn't believe that they were watching Hannah Montana the night before and meeting her the next day!

LEMONADE ANYONE?
Last weekend the girls did a lemonade stand. They , or more Kailey, had a lot of fun doing in and I couldn't believe how well it did. It was the perfect accompaniment to my neighbors yard sale. It was so hot outside, people were so thirsty, or felt sorry for the girls, and bought tons of drinks!

6 comments:

WendyandRyan said...

Love the updates!! Happy Birthday Chris, sorry I meant to call!! :) Sorry we missed you guys while we were in TX. I hope the kids are feeling better!! Plan a trip here.... :) Love you guys!!!

The Bergquist Fam said...

the trip to the beach looks like a lot of fun! oh and cupcakes are great! i actually prefer them...in case you were wondering :) glad to hear the lemonade stand went well for the girls. your a good mom, my kids have asked to do one, but i haven't wanted to put forth the effort. way to go!

Sam and Josh said...

Looks like you have been having a great summer and your kids are so adorable. Wish we had a beach here in Utah and no the Great Salt Lake doesn't count.

Abbey said...

Good job in the sand castle Chris ;)
I love the lemonade stand. So cute!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Lemonade sounds great!! you think it would ship well to Arizona??

emily said...

one question... did chris let anyone play with his sand castle???

and... one more- why no beach body shot of you?!!!!