Wednesday, October 15, 2008
GOING, GOING, GONE.....
I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE ALL THE FUN OUT OF BLOG STALKING. IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADRESS. WE ARE GOING PRIVATE. I KNOW IT IS ANNOYING, BUT BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY. WE WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ALL OF YOU SO IF YOU THINK THERE IS A CHANCE THAT I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, LEAVE IT HERE. GOOD NEWS IS IF YOU ARE A FREQUENT STALKER TO MY PAGE, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ONCE AND THEN CONTINUE ON WITH THE STALKING!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
don't forget me: roxyrisa@yahoo.com
curse you....ha ha..you have my email
cmscanlon@yahoo.com
hdahle79@gmail.com
Include me....nancifarnsworth@hotmail.com
emilycprice@gmail.com
emilycprice@gmail.com
I want more sparkly princess pix, put me on the list
deep_powder_dds@gmail.com
remove the underscores
Hey Sarah...I stalk your blog all the time!!!!...What the heck...Emily tells me too!!!! so add me...lynnettrehrer@yahoo.com
It's been forever but I just found your blog from a comment you left on the Joneses blog. Now after reading your first post, I really do feel like a stalker :o) haha
If you don't mind another stalker... thebreseebunch@yahoo.com and my blog www.thebreseebunch.blogspot.com
I can't believe how big your kids are now!
You know I can't stand when people do this.....wendy.kruse@gmail.com Love ya! Sorry I missed your call the other day...I am going to try and call today!
don't you dare leave me off the list!
You better put me on the list!
I stalked just in time. Got your facebook request, and I'm adding you to my list if that's ok. please include me in the invite.
mkwilliams627@gmail
I've thought about going private, ya know, kids' safety and all, but haven't yet. Glad I caught you in time. Kyle misses Kailey. Keep in touch.
kelsiepfaff@yahoo.com & seymour_andrew114@yahoo.com
We love to keep up with you guys- leahrussell1012@yahoo.com
randallandjerilyn@sbcglobal.net
katieleabrown{at}yahoo.com
hey, I hope I am not too late to join your list. I just FINALLY updated my blog since July and was catching up on some blogs on my page. I prob should make mine private to cause I had a couple random ads on my page. My gmail is cutelittlemomma@gmail.com that way I could access your blog from mine. Hope your kiddos are doing good. Cliff said he ran into Chris on Bragg- we could had made him dinner if we knew he was in town sooner. Then again we do live an hour from base, so our food isnt that good for an hour drive..:-)
Hi! got your invite...can I be annoying and ask you send an invite to my google address: jnskato@gmail.com
If I dont' sign in with that account I don't have any of my info follow me...
love, your annoying Oregon Friend.
Post a Comment