

Tonight one of the items on the menu was Pork Chops.
Alyssa: "MMM...this is good Chicken."
Mom: "It isn't Chicken Alyssa, it is Pig."
(meanwhile Hudson wakes up from his nap and wants to eat)
Alyssa: "Ewe Mom, your going to feed him at the table."
Mom: "Hudson wants dinner too."
(I continue to start to breastfeed Hudson)
Kailey: "He's eating Pig."
(Chris starts to laugh looking at me while I tell him to shut it.)
Kailey: "Oh no, he isn't eating Pig, he is eating Cow."
(Now Chris is laughing even harder)
*Thanks for that one Kailey, I always need one of my kids to put me in my place to modivate my workouts. Now I know where I stand weight wise. No, I am not a Pig, I am a Cow!!! Guess I will be hitting the gym a little more often!
11 comments:
Out of the mouth of babes!! That is too funny!!
First off...Two posts in one week. Holy Cow...second WHATEVER!!
That is really funny though. Gotta love kids...I loved Dylan's comment when someone asked if I like chocolate (what?? really?)
When I said of course, Dylan pipes in with "Yeah just look at her"
That's my boy.
You have to love the honesty of kids. Oh by the way Nicole they were your sweet and sour ones. We all liked them. Thanks for the recipe.
Kailey is crazy! I know you don't look like a cow or a pig, so don't sweat it! On the upside though, cows are way prettier than pigs.....
love ya!
I agree with Nicole - Don't you love Kids honesty - Michael always lets me know I have a big belly - and my neice told my sister-in-law right after she had a baby - Mom you still look like you are pregnant. Gotta love kids
I like cows better anyway...I'll be seeing you at the gym tomorrow...hahaha
I think Chris has trained her well
Funny post it made me laugh out loud.
next thing you know she'll be holding out her hands and saying... "I will hold them up for you Mom". hmmm.
Could it be that you were wearing black and white that day and Kailey was just saying your outfit was reminiscent of the color of a cow? Just trying to help your self-esteem...
I have to say that that was a very funny thing for her to say. Maybe she was thinking of an udder and not the actual body of a cow? Does that make you feel worse? I would take cow over pig any day.
That is funny Nanci. I was thinking the same thing. When I saw the pictures of the cow I thought maybe it was the whole utter thing as well!!
Post a Comment