Soccer season has begun again. Kailey had her first game on Saturday and made a goal! She had a lot of fun at her "big game," and can't wait until the next one. Alyssa loves sitting on the sidelines cheering for her sister and can't wait to start either dance or gymnastics.


Hudson @ 3 months old

Photo of Hudson by Alyssa

Who are you looking at????
9 comments:
Everytime I see Hudson I can't believe how big he is!
Kailey is the star of the soccer team...Hunter is....just there. Haha
Love the pics! Does Kailey not wear her glasses while she plays? Can't wait to hear what Alyssa picks! I can't believe Hudson is already 3 months old! Where does the time go??
Who is good girl???
Anyway....Kailey is great at soccer...she is a little more focused than some other little girls I know;)
We are also in the middle of soccer season...four days a week baby! Hudson is getting chubalicious!!!!
No soccer in Owings Mills. Oh the shame of it! I can't believe the resemblance between Kailey and Scout. I'd say Sissy too, but Scout doesn't have the winner dimples. I need to squeeze Hudson. When will I get my hands on him?!
He is so big!! Has it really been that long since we have seen all of you?
He is so cute. But all of your kids are so great looking!! Crystal told me the story about Hudson and the clippers. At least his hair is all the same length. It is amazing how fast they grow.
CUTE CUTE CUTE! Soccer...gotta love it. Way to go Kailey...she's your little runnin' girl :) Give those Hudson cheeks a squeeze for me!
and we thought alyssa was "a-chris-sa"... how about "chris-dun".
does he have the lips too?
Post a Comment