Sorry for the long delay in updating my blog. The only excuse I have is "Life." Life has just been a little crazy lately, but hopefully I can adjust. By doing so, maybe one day I will learn how to manage my time a little better! Here is a quick glimpse at our life during the month of August.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Haha, I love the picture of Hudson looking at the food.
Hope things start settling down for you. Let me know if you need anything.
Holy cow the kids are getting big, hopefully we can see you before little Hudson grows up. Give everyone a hug and kiss for us!
i love that kailey's bag is pretty much bigger than she is...
I love the pics - and are glad that you had time to post - It is fun to see how the kids are growing - It is amazing to have your oldest in 1st grade.
I know Katie, I agree with the whole bag thing. It is huge, but she had to have that style bag because they had it in the movie Camp Rock and Hannah Montana carries a bag like that as well. I think a backpack would have suited her a lot better:)
Your kids are growing up so fast, but they are so cute. What a great family you have.
i think that bag needs some wheels...
Your kids are getting so big and even cuter! You are such a good mom to take Kailey to school! I just put Brayden on the bus and said 'SEE YA!' He's liking it a lot-and I really like having him busy all day. 1 down 2 to go!
Post a Comment