Monday, April 28, 2008

9 YEARS AND COUNTING

Since Chris and I weren't really able to celebrate our 9th anniversary together we don't have any memorable pictures from that day. Due to the lack of celebration pictures, I am forced to post some pictures from our past. I can't even believe that I am going to share some of these pictures, but I wanted to celebrate our years together somehow, so here you go. Please don't laugh too hard!!!!

Our first dance in high school (2/1995)

Our wedding day (4/1999)

Our 2nd anniversary(4/2001)

The birth of Kailey(4/2002)

The birth of Alyssa (12/2003)

Our sealing (6/2007)

The birth of "Mr. H"(?/2008)
Happy Anniversary Chris.  I miss you and look forward to your safe return so that we can share many more memories for many more years to come.

13 comments:

Deon said...

GREAT photos - the sealing day is definitely the sweetest! Happy Anniversary - Chris, you are in our family prayers.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the dance picture. You look really good with your baby belly...I hope you are feeling well.

emily said...

can i borrow those overalls?? oh, and the scrunchee in your hair.... i know you still have both! now i'm going to go wipe my tears... you look great by the way! love you. em

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

you can borrow them em as long as you let me borrow your elastic waist capris and boots!! i agree with you deon, our sealing day was definitely on of the sweetest memories.

Nicole Howard said...

Oh my...you and Chris really have grown up together. That is so awesome that you have the gift of "enduring to the end" to give to your kids! I really admire you two and your efforts in your marriage.

Carson Calderwood said...

You guys both get better looking with age!

WendyandRyan said...

You guys are too cute!! Congrats! 9 years is a long time. You guys have grown so much together. I'm proud of y'all. Love you both very much and again Congrats!!

Abbey said...

I definintely laughed too hard.
Just messing, I love you guys, happy anniversary. Well, late anyways.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I am so glad you shared them!

KatieB said...

i love looking at old pictures! you're so lucky you keep getting better looking. i think i peaked at 21 and it's all been downhill since then...

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Wow! you look so good!!! I sure miss all of you. I am so excited for your new little one. Congrats on your anniversary - What a great family you are.

Selena said...

Nice. I tried not to laugh too much ;) you are a pretty darn good looking pregnant woman :)

Kate said...

LOVED the formal picture, but let's be honest, aren't most of our high school formal pictures pretty embarrassing??? At least you are with Chris. I look at mine and not only are they hideous, but what was I thinking going with that guy??? I agree with everyone else, that the 9 years has been good to you - you look great!