Monday, November 26, 2007

Time for an Update


Alyssa as a baby


Okay I know that you are all tired of looking at the same post now for some time. Chris informed me that it was getting really old. He was tired at looking at what updates I have added, and just came up disappointed every time. Well I have a lot of reasons for the unchanging blog. The main reason is that my camera broke on Halloween. I am working on getting a new one, but just can't make a commitment to one that I want. Also my battle with nausea, fatigue and the many visits to porcelain god have not helped the situation of the unchanging blog. You understand right Chrissy? Now I am finally starting to feel myself again so hopefully you won't have to wait so long between updates. Since I don't have any new pictures enjoy this one of Alyssa that my friend just sent me. It reminds me how much she has grown:-(

7 comments:

WendyandRyan said...

Ryan is very upset about being cut out of the pic....haha!! I was going to put a comment last night that you needed to update the blog but Ryan took over the computer and then I forgot about it. Glad I did now!! Hurry up and buy a new camera!! Talk to you later!

amanda said...

Glad you're feeling a little better! This pic is so cute. I love the chubby cheeks!

Selena said...

Ah, cute pic...it's hard to believe they were ever that little...they seem to grow so fast! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Wish I lived nearby to take the girls for awhile :) PS Hurry and get a new camera already!

Abbey said...

About time! Just messing. How cute was Alyssa?!!! Same gorgeous lips. She is such a doll. Can't wait to see what your 3rd looks like! :)

Chrissy said...

Glad your feeling better! You have had it worse. No bathroom visits for me, just time spent on the couch. Love that little Alyssa picture!

Nicole Howard said...

Um...you better watch out when that girl gets older...them are some mighty luscious lips. That goes for both of your girls.

Anonymous said...

I dont care that 61% people on your blog think you are having a boy. I think you are having another beautiful girl. You two are destined to make only pretty girls. My parents wished they had a boy their 3rd time around and my mom thought I was going to be a boy because they said my heartrate was a boys (no ultrasounds back then). But I was their 3rd girl. My mom still claims boys are better to their moms though. haha. We'll see since I have boys and a girl who becomes nicer to me. So far its Ben. Either way if you guys have a boy or girl...it will be great. Alyssa was such a cute baby, I love the chunk like Ben.