On Christmas Eve while Mom was shopping and Dad was home with the girls, Kailey took the wrapping paper, scissors, and tape upstairs and locked Alyssa and Dad out of the room. She came downstairs with several wrapped presents. To our surprise we opened our gifts from Kailey and found the cutest little letter. Hope you all had as great of a Christmas as we did.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
What more could I ask for ??
On Christmas Eve while Mom was shopping and Dad was home with the girls, Kailey took the wrapping paper, scissors, and tape upstairs and locked Alyssa and Dad out of the room. She came downstairs with several wrapped presents. To our surprise we opened our gifts from Kailey and found the cutest little letter. Hope you all had as great of a Christmas as we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Too cute!! Way cuter than you telling me about it on the phone today! She is adorable! I hope you guys had a great time today with your friends!! Love y'all!!
I love this. She is so sweet.
Sarah,
You have been Tagged
Post a Comment