Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"I'm a BIG girl now"



Last night, Kailey lost her very first tooth. She was so excited that when she realized that the Tooth Fairy came she came busting in our room at 2:00 this morning jumped on our bed, and began to tell us that the Tooth Fairy had been here. Even though we were all excited for her, the 2:00 wake-up didn't go over well with me. All I could say, looking at Chris was, "what is she doing?" Chris conversed with Kailey for about 10 minutes and then put her back to bed. As I laid there after she went back to bed, all I could think about is how mean I am to not be absolutely ecstatic for her at 2:00 in the morning. Oh well, anyone that knows me, knows not to mess with me and my sleep. Sorry kid-do. Maybe next time I will at least try to be more excited in the middle of the night. Oh, and we can't forget Alyssa. She wanted us to share her smile as well.

7 comments:

Selena said...

Congrats Kailey! Wow, I can't believe our kids are loosing teeth already! (though I wish brayden's front one would fall out, he bumped it awhile ago and it's turning brown...good thing I know a dentist) Happy to see a new post!

WendyandRyan said...

That's great! I was actually thinking last night that I needed to call you to see if it had fallen out yet! I am also glad to see a new post! About time!! :) Hope you are feeling good!! Love ya, Wendy

Abbey said...

About time girl! I was wondering if you ditched you blog. Just messin.

Yea Kailey! How exciting. tell her congrats.

Oh yeah, tell Alyssa i love her smile too ;)

Nicole Howard said...

Congrats Kailey!

emily said...

tell alyssa that if she's feeling left out that dr. brandon can certainly help her out on that one!

i was the kid that let my tooth hang by a thread for weeks.... glad to see that its out!

Darice Auston said...

Love the blood! I was such a gagger that loosing my tooth usually caused me to throw up-thought you'd want to know.

Kailey, be sure not to settle for any less than $2 from the tooth fairy. If you lost a permanent tooth, it would cost your parents a lot more to replace it.

Got snow today and Grandpa Auston was helping us sled down our sledding hill. We were reminiscing about when we would all get together and play in the snow. I especially loved sledding with Rowan and Sissy on my lap about 2 weeks before giving birth to Scout. Fun times!

Rachel said...

Hi Sarah!
I can't believe your kids, I hardly recognize them! How exciting you are expecting again, any thoughts about boy or girl?
Rachel