Friday, February 01, 2008
BOY OR GIRL
Well, I guess 3rd times a charm. We had our ultrasound on Wednesday the 30th and found out that we are having a little boy. We are all so shocked. We thought for sure it was going to be a little girl again. We are all so excited to find out what a little Seymour boy looks like (not that our girls look anything alike though). So, those of you who guessed that we were going to have a girl on our poll, sorry to disappoint!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congrats-
That will be very exciting. A little Seymour boy will be very handsome!
Halelujah!! I heard OshKosh was having a sale!!
I have been checking a couple of times a day to see when you were going to post this...even though I already knew! Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back yet, I will try this weekend. I can't wait to see him, he will be adorable and a little heart breaker just like the girls!! Love ya!!
Nicole don't remind Chris about OshKosh, I think he forgot for the time being, let's just leave it that way!!
That is very exciting...you will love having a boy!
Hip hip horray! It does seem like that third time is a charm!! Congrats, guys!
We are soooo excited for you!!! - Boys are so fun and totally different than girls in personality (not that girls aren't fun also).
Horray! I was so hoping for you guys to have the boy! It seems to be a boy wave right now so we got in at just the right time! Congratulations!
I am so excited for you guys. Finally a boy!!!
Congrats!!
i have been waiting and waiting to hear and figured no news meant another girl :). congrats! chad will be so jealous!
What fun news!! Congrats! Are your girls so excited?
darn... nicole stole my OshKosh joke! so i guess i'll just add : chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!!!!
Post a Comment