Many may wonder what Alyssa does all day without Kailey. Well you don't have to wonder any longer. Alyssa took it upon herself to make a documentary about her day. She got a hold of my camera and started to snap away. I didn't know this until I had decided to upload my pictures onto my computer. Now we know what Alyssa does all day. I guess I should start to pay more attention to her:) I helped her out a little by adding a few more pictures that I had taken and put the slide together, but the majority of the work was done by her. She hopes you enjoy, or maybe this was her cry for help or some attention. Who knows, you decide.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
looks like she keeps pretty busy...
I have to say my favorite was the one of her behind. She is such her mother's daughter.;)
What a creative little girl! I love all of the pictures, and she seems quite computer savvy.
hmmmm.... i wonder who taught her to take pictures like that???? (you know which one i'm talking about!) that was cute. her hair is getting so long too!! we miss our sissy!
journalist in the making! Seems like she's got a pretty jammed packed day. Lucky girl. I won't say anything about certain pics of her behind. I think we all know what to think about that ;)
i loved to see that she is still her busy lovable self.
Post a Comment