Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ryan and Wendy Come for a Visit!!

Ryan, Wendy, and Kaitlyn
Kailey, Alyssa, and Kaitlyn
Me and Wendy
I can't believe it has already been two weeks, so this news is a little old; however, our friends from Maryland, Ryan and Wendy came to Texas for a visit. It was so much fun to see them, and I finally got to meet their little girl Kaitlyn. Chris was away with work, but hopefully next time we see them, Chris will be able to join.

4 comments:

Darice Auston said...

Wow--cute hair! I didn't recognize you at first!

Darice Auston said...

PS--I like your shirt. You have great taste

emily said...

someone is missing in those slip-n-slide pictures!
If you need me to I can post one of you... I know I still have it!

WendyandRyan said...

we had a great time with you guys! i found the pajamas...i left them at home! never found the polly pocket shoes though! next time you are cooking! :)