Thursday, November 01, 2007
THE ANSWER
So most of you figured out the answer to the riddle. The official answer is: A pregnant mother, not twins:) Yes we are pregnant. We just found out last Friday 10/23/07. I am not due until June 30th, so I still have a long ways to go. Thank you for all the wishes and congrats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Chris. Jackson was born on June 30. I hope you are feeling okay.
so happy for you both! and so happy you're not having twins! that would be so hard! (although, it might increase chris's chances of having a boy...)
How exciting! Congratulations and I hope you are feeling alright.
Yay! It took you guys long enough...j/k. That's awesome and we are super excited for you two!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you and all the wonderful things that have come your way recently! We do miss you all - stay in touch.
Deon
Post a Comment