Friday, October 26, 2007

RIDDLE ME THIS ??

Inside one body beat two hearts.
It also has these other parts:
Four legs, four eyes, and twenty toes.
And heads? Oh, it has two of those.

9 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

twins

KatieB said...

ARE YOU PREGNANT???

Abbey said...

I'm so happy you're pregnant...tell Alyssa thanks for the secret :)

Nicole Howard said...

I swear that it sounds like you are having twins.....who knows!!

Dahle Family said...

Congratulations. is that why you side stepped my question about it on myspace?? When are you due? And I agree it sounds like you are having twins??

Chrissy said...

Congratulations! When are you due? I give you my permission to not blog for a month! How exciting!

emily said...

Batter up Chris! ... I'm assuming the "3-strikes" rule still applies??! Congrats- that's exciting! I knew Sarah was sounding a bit grouchy lately... hmmm

WendyandRyan said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! I will try and call you tomorrow!! Love ya!!

Selena said...

Man I need to check blogs more often! Congrats...I've been waiting for the news!! So...Chris's going to keep it even if it's another girl right ? ;)YAY!!!