My other sister Ashley came to visit us for 1 week. We were privileged to spend some quality time with both of my little sisters. We treated the girls to the second round of amusement parks by going to Sea World. We spent the week going to Sea World, shopping, shopping and more shopping, beauty make-overs(sorry about that one Ash;), trunk or treat at our church, and an all girl dance fest to the High School Musical 2 soundtrack. We had a blast!
Allysa is too funny. I love her poses...they girl knows how to work the camera. Too bad there isn't an "after" picture of Ashley...how is she holding up by the way?
4 comments:
Allysa is too funny. I love her poses...they girl knows how to work the camera. Too bad there isn't an "after" picture of Ashley...how is she holding up by the way?
Ok so I spelled Alyssa's name wrong...I thought it looked funny. Sorry.
Cute,cute girls you have! Love the costumes! Alyssa is a crack up!
i'm disappointed there are no 'before and after' pictures of ashley (AKA vanilla ice)
so i take it the bumblebee and tinkerbell beat out little red riding hood??
Post a Comment