I love it too. If only we could sleep as "satisfied" as little children. I love those tiny moments when we realize just how blessed we really are.
Momemts that capture your heart!!
It has been one of those days so I am glad that my kids are peacefully sleeping as well. Such a cute picture of Hudson.
Sweet baby! Your pig/cow post is so funny!!!That is really hillarious!
Sarah!! Hi! What a cute baby. I love it when kids sleep. I just posted on my blog about my kids sleeping. I just wanted to peek in and see how you were doing. Looks like great! -heather
tell me why you weren't sleeping as well???i can't get over the fact that i am looking at alyssa's little mini-me!ahah... there are 3 chris's in the world!
awwwww, he totally looks like one of yours!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love it too. If only we could sleep as "satisfied" as little children. I love those tiny moments when we realize just how blessed we really are.
Momemts that capture your heart!!
It has been one of those days so I am glad that my kids are peacefully sleeping as well. Such a cute picture of Hudson.
Sweet baby!
Your pig/cow post is so funny!!!
That is really hillarious!
Sarah!! Hi! What a cute baby. I love it when kids sleep. I just posted on my blog about my kids sleeping. I just wanted to peek in and see how you were doing. Looks like great! -heather
tell me why you weren't sleeping as well???
i can't get over the fact that i am looking at alyssa's little mini-me!
ahah... there are 3 chris's in the world!
awwwww, he totally looks like one of yours!
Post a Comment