Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pretty Pretty Princess oh and Handsome Handsome Prince

Last night for Family Home Evening we (or shall I say I) decided to do a whole princess theme. We read the story, The Parable of the Princesses by Jenny Phillips to start out the night. If you haven't read it, I suggest you do. It is a great short little read that just reminds us of our potential and how different choices we make in our life can affect our Eternal outcome. Then on a less serious note, we ended the night with a game called Pretty Pretty Princess. Chris was playing along with us so Kailey felt like she needed to make him feel manly and every time he put on another piece of jewelry she would say, "that is okay Dad, I know it isn't funny. Just pretend that it is for boys and you are a handsome, handsome prince." Well I don't know, it still made for great blackmail pictures.





8 comments:

Abbey said...

nice Chris...very handsome! haha

That is cute though, only a good dad would do that.

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Don't we just love our Dads and the things they do for us!

Carson Calderwood said...

I see a new sparkle in his eye, maybe he's acting on something he's kept hidden for a long time???

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

ha that is funny carson. in retaliation, chris wanted me to ask you if you had any pointers for him!

Darice Auston said...

I think Rowan would have loved it! :-)

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Ha from what I can remember I think he would. Maybe we will bring it to the next family reunion.

emily said...

i know of some great shoes that might go with that outfit chris!

Leah said...

Haha too funny, Chris would fit right back into to Baltimore.