Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It is that time of year again.

Well, back to reality at the Seymour household. No more sleeping in. Dang, I think that is the hardest part for me. I can't believe how quickly summer went by. The girls were so excited to start the new school year; they even informed me that they like school better than they do summer. We will see how many more years that lasts!



Oh, and Hudson had to show off how much he has grown. Here he is at 14 months wearing the clothes he came home from the hospital in.

Here he is the day he came home. Wow I can't believe how much he has changed in just over a year.

4 comments:

Abbey said...

haha that picture of Hud is awesome. Your girls always look so cute. Hope they have a good school year and I hope you survive the crazy schedule!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

Hudson is adorable - and the girls are soooo grown-up - why do they have to go and do that for!!!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE...one for each child!

The Bergquist Fam said...

i love the picture of hudson in his "baby" clothes! it's a classic!