Monday, May 11, 2009

The number of the week is....

11-on Cinco De Mayo, Chris celebrated 11 years in the military....HOLY COW, where did the time go?

11-on the 9th of May, Hudson turned 11 months....once again can I say, HOLY COW, where did the time go?(notice he is standing by himself. please don't tell me that this means he will be walking soon) Oh and please excuse the lack of clothes. This seems to happen a lot with him.

11-the time that Alyssa had a performance at school to celebrate Cinco De Mayo.
(look closely at her little nervous feet. poor thing, she is so shy)

11-I swear are the amount of times that Kailey has cried at night during the last several months because she misses, and wants to see her friend Emma. (so sad)


AND AS FOR ME....
11-That is how many months ago I was STUCK in the hospital for 2 weeks on strict bed rest with Hudson...uhhggg..so glad that is behind us!

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh! Look at your little belly before you had Hudson. That does seem like just yesterday. I can't believe he is almost a year old. Alyssa is so cute. Her feet say it all in that pic. Kinda sad, but it's cute. I love that girl...even thought she doesn't talk to me :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grownup and BEAUTIFUL your family is!! So fun to read your updates!

emily said...

holy cow he is getting big!!! look at those teeth too! hmmm... how would that be that early! and you've got to love alyssa!!! love that picture of the girls... that seemed like so long ago!! oh, the memories! should have taken a picture of chris with his BCG's!!