Lucy learned how to ride her bike with out training wheels!

Kailey had a parade at her school for Fiesta Week (something that goes on here in good ol SA) and made a Bolt float.


Hudson, well same old thing with him.

Chris and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary.
I decided to save you all the pain of seeing a photo.
Kailey had a "Red Carpet" birthday party:




And what post wouldn't be complete without leaving you with a few Lucyisms:
1. On Monday Alyssa got home from school and was telling me that she was tested for next year when she goes to kindergarten.
Then she proceeded to say:
Alyssa: "Mom am I going to go to school at my school next year?"
Mom: "No Alyssa we are going to be moving."
Alyssa: "Oh, so I am just going to stay home and be bored again?"
this comes from Alyssa not getting into pre-school at the beginning of the year and having to stay home.
2. Alyssa having a conversation with our neighbor.
Alyssa: "Celeste, the guys with the brown truck, Mom what is that guy again that wears the brown outfit and drives the brown truck?"
Mom: "The UPS guy."
Alyssa: "Yeah, well the UPS guy dropped a package off for Kailey for her birthday. He knew it was her birthday and so he gave a Nintendo DS."
Well, you can only imagine that we were all busting up at that. I just want to know where we sign up so that we can get something from the guy that wears the brown outfit and drives the brown truck for our birthday!!
3 comments:
I love the Bolt Float. We made Polly Pocket's Day at the Beach float last year. Wow in a way it seems like forever since we have been in SA.
happy bday kailey! the party looks fun, what a cute idea!
the "parade" thing was new to us this year being jimmy's first year in school. definitely differnt, but the kids loved it. i like the bolt float!
oh alyssa.....
Post a Comment