Alyssa-Mom is there a REAL Easter Bunny..
Mom-Well who brought all this stuff...
Alyssa-I don't know Santa Claus!!
I also failed to mention that while we were decorating cookies Alyssa was singing Jingle Bells. I think we are still a little confused about things, but that is just one of the many reasons we love this girl so much!
Oh, and I failed to mention, Hudson just turned 10 months and is into everything....HELP.....I never had to worry about this with my girls....
5 comments:
What! your girls didn't get into anything at that age?! You are one lucky woman. Boys are different I guess. Good luck with that one. Let me know if you get any good advice...haha I don't have any. (cupboard locks maybe?)
BTW tell the girls those easter treats were so yummy. Thanks!
Mmm Hmm..welcome to my world sista! Life is crazy with a crazy toddler!
Happy Easter!
funny story with the jingle bells and santa. kids keep it entertaining all the time. as for hudson cabinet locks work great, thats what we have used for all our little curious ones.
Cabinet locks work, but Kaitlyn figured them out early on!! She wasn't too bad about getting into the cabinets though. Hudson looks just like Chris in the last picture!! Too cute!!
What a fun day - I can't believe how much Hudson looks like Chris - So when are you guys having to move???
Post a Comment