Friday, February 27, 2009

WRONGCHESS


A few nights ago during our family scripture study, Chris was going over with the girls what we had learned about. We had just finished reading in Ether about the Jaredites. As Chris was recalling what we had learned from the Jaredites he prompted the girls to answer a few questions.
Chris-So there were some Jaredites who were....
Kailey-righteous
Chris-yes...however, there were othes who were.....
Kailey-WRONGCHESS!!!!!
Yes, I love it wrongchess! Maybe if I use wrongchess enough I can get it published in the dictionary.

8 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

very funny! i think i'll use that word now too :)

Jeremy and Sherri said...

I love the way kids think - we told Michael one time that it was rude to tell some one Shut Up - he tought about it a minute and asked us if he could say Shut Down? :)

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

that is really funny sherri. i love kids!

Selena said...

That's a classic! I love it-and we miss Kailey!

Deon said...

Brilliant! Love it.

emily said...

ha! now THAT is a good one.

KatieB said...

definitely dictionary-worthy. okay, i'm ready to get together again!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I love it! We'll start using it too.