Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What's going on?

So I have been MIA for awhile now, but let me see how much blogging you get done with a 7 month old at your feet every waking moment, trying to get a house sold, waking up every morning and having to be out the door by 650 just to turn around and pick a kid up at 1130 and then pick another one up at 315, and finding sometime somewhere in between to get a nap for Hudson, a workout, pick up the house........so on and so forth. Blogging just hasn't been my priority lately, but here is a little glimpse as to the going on's in our house.

Kailey has found a way to survive in this horrible economy. She lost yet another tooth, her 5th one and at 10 dollars a tooth, during her year of being 6 she has already made 50 bucks and has another one ready to come out. That is not too bad if you ask me. All I know is that the tooth fairy is WAY too generous and is going to go broke if we loose any more teeth in this house.
Alyssa is enjoying school. Still loves to take pictures with the camera and make comments that make me laugh. The other day after I picked her up from school I had her help me do some deep cleaning in the house to get it ready to get on the market. She says to me, "Mom, why are we cleaning? So Daddy doesn't think that we just sit there and watch TV all day?"

Hudson is a busy boy. He is moving all around now. Gone are the days where I can just sit him down on the ground and he just stays there. He is into EVERYTHING. The girls have quickly learned how not to leave there stuff out if they don't want Hudson to get to it. He also got 2 teeth this past week. He looks funny though because it is his right upper and his right lower. Sorry for all you dentist that read my page, I don't know the official name for them. You can figure it out though.

6 comments:

The Bergquist Fam said...

WOW you have a nice toothfairy at your house!!! Our toothfairy only left Jimmy $1 for his first tooth. Dave said he always got a quarter, I always got a $1...so we settled on $1 in the form of 4 quarters.

I love Alyssa's house cleaning comment! Very funny!

Jeremy and Sherri said...

I agree with LiZ - you have a great tooth fairy - I'd almost loose a tooth if your tooth fairy came to our house!! Ours gives $1 coins. andy way - are you guys being treanfered??? Why are you selling your home??

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Yeah Chris is headed back to his old unit in MD

WendyandRyan said...

Finally an update!! Haha!! It was good talking to you the other day...finally!! :) Love the pics! I can't believe the tooth fairy leaves that much money!! I hope whenever the girls lose their teeth we're at your house....can't wait until you move back to the east coast!!

Abbey said...

Alyssa cracks me up!
Let me know if you need anything. I know how busy it is when you are getting ready to move!

emily said...

i should have hit up YOUR tooth fairy when i didn't have a full set...