Okay so at first I didn't know who was more excited about this fabulous news. Was it me because I have been in dire need of some down time, or was it Alyssa because she has been wanting so bad to be a big girl and go to school? Well I think that we quickly found out that Alyssa was the one who was more excited. When she came home from school yesterday(which was her first day,) she couldn't stop talking about how much fun she had. She was carrying around her little backpack all day and showed everyone who would talk a minute to listen to her. This is such a great thing for her because for those of you who know Alyssa, she can be pretty shy. It takes her a long time to warm up to people and even when she does, it doesn't necessarily mean that she is going to talk. I am soooooooo excited for her. I think this will be so great for her, and who am I kidding? I will be so great for me as well!!

Alyssa on her first day of school!!!!

Hudson turns 7 months
4 comments:
Wow!!! Finally!! Congrats Alyssa!!
I'm so happy she is in school and enjoying it. It is weird to not have her hold the door open at the gym, and now I have no one to race out of the parking lot!
avery asks me EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY if it's her turn to go to school yet. how i wish we could afford 2 preschool tuitions at the same time!
that is so great that alyssa is in school- i know you'll get SO much done! oh wait.... you just sit around and watch tv all day! oh... and talk on the phone. busted.
Post a Comment