
I can't believe that just 5 years ago, I was sitting in the hospital with pneumonia, struggling to deliver Alyssa(aka, Lucy, sissy, chichy, chichers, shirly dimples, the list goes on and on). What a sweet addition to our family she has been. I don't think any of us could imagine life without her sweet smile and uplifting spirit. Her smile is contagious and her laugh is infectious. We love our little girl and can't believe she is 5. Happy Birthday Alyssa. We love you. Here are some highlights from her birthday celebrations.



4 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday!!! What a fun Birthday cake you had!!! and looks like lots of fun with your friends!!
happy birthday to sissy! i'm glad her party went well- the cake is very cute. love that little girl!
and... i remember too well you sitting in my living room 5 years ago looking trashed (sorry... but you looked like you wanted to die!), in labor and with pneumonia! where did that black haired baby go, by the way???
Happy Birthday Alyssa!! I can't believe she's 5!! What the heck??? Time is flying by! I remember coming to the hospital and un-swaddling her because I thought she wanted to stretch out!! Haha!! Now I now better about the swaddling! Love you guys!!
Oh she is such a sweet girl. I forgot to tell you that when she was over last night I was asking Hunter to come move the stool because it was in my way and I was cooking. Next thing I know Alyssa comes running down the stairs to do it. Man I love that girl. She is such a great helper!
Post a Comment