Thanks for the invite! Too bad we didnt get a chance to meet when you were here... maybe next time I guess!
hey look... there's that pretty silver bell you STOLE from me!!!
i just saw the title. you're such a dork! you just might have inspired me to go back to my original title.... "4 Indians and a White Boy"
p.s. are those pj bottoms made out of the same material as your one chair??? either way... very nice. who's he fooling trying to act like he just got done doing the dishes or something with that towel draped over his shoulder... ????i'm done commenting now. promise.
How fun! I love your tree topper...haha where did you get him?
Love the tree...can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!!!
I love your star and Hudson is getting so big!! Christmas is so fun!!
I just got your Christmas card...it is so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thanks for the invite! Too bad we didnt get a chance to meet when you were here... maybe next time I guess!
hey look... there's that pretty silver bell you STOLE from me!!!
i just saw the title. you're such a dork! you just might have inspired me to go back to my original title.... "4 Indians and a White Boy"
p.s. are those pj bottoms made out of the same material as your one chair??? either way... very nice.
who's he fooling trying to act like he just got done doing the dishes or something with that towel draped over his shoulder... ????
i'm done commenting now. promise.
How fun! I love your tree topper...haha where did you get him?
Love the tree...can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks!!!
I love your star and Hudson is getting so big!! Christmas is so fun!!
I just got your Christmas card...it is so cute!
Post a Comment