Due to the placenta previa condition that I have, I had to go have yet another ultrasound today. It was really kind of cool though because I got to actually see what this little guy looked like. They did most of the ultrasound in 2D and then at the end they did it in 4D. It was actually really cool to see, but we found out I still have placenta previa, so c-section here I come. They also said today that they weren't going to let me go past 37 weeks so instead of a due date of June 30th, I am looking at having this baby at the latest, the week of the 9th of June. The Dr. said that anytime between now and then they will deliver me, but we are all hoping that I can make it another 11 weeks which would put me at 34 weeks. So for now we are trying to take it easy and make it at least another 11 weeks, and hope for the best.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Ultrasound #2
Due to the placenta previa condition that I have, I had to go have yet another ultrasound today. It was really kind of cool though because I got to actually see what this little guy looked like. They did most of the ultrasound in 2D and then at the end they did it in 4D. It was actually really cool to see, but we found out I still have placenta previa, so c-section here I come. They also said today that they weren't going to let me go past 37 weeks so instead of a due date of June 30th, I am looking at having this baby at the latest, the week of the 9th of June. The Dr. said that anytime between now and then they will deliver me, but we are all hoping that I can make it another 11 weeks which would put me at 34 weeks. So for now we are trying to take it easy and make it at least another 11 weeks, and hope for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
he's a cute little bugger... now go take a nap!!!
picture looks really cool. sorry to hear you still have the previa thing but a c-section isn't the worst thing that could happen. I know tons of women that breezed through them. :) take it easy and don't stress. rely on your friends to help you out with the girls and housework. and thankfully you have alyssa to help you as well!!! take care of yourself!!
What a cutie He looks a lot better than Tyler did in his...at least his eyes are closed and not staring scarily right at you.
Cool pic. Now you an Emily can compare notes to see who has the best C-section scar! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for the next 11 weeks. Your mom's going to move in with you, right? Love ya!
Please please let me know if you need anything...Ugg! I know you won't. I'm going to be calling you a lot! Seriously I WANT to help k?
What a cool picture of the little guy. Sorry about the C-Section, but hang in there! Wish we were closer to you and your fam...especially around Easter I always think of how fun that was up in Maryland to have the Easter brunch in your townhouse. Good times! Good luck with little Chris!
Post a Comment