
So I don't want any feel sorry for you comments. These were taken the morning Chris left, but I wanted to share them with you all because I thought they were cute. So far so good here. This week has been a really busy week full of excitement. Kailey started soccer, which might I add, she loves. Alyssa has been Mom's little helper and making sure she helps me with whatever is needed. We have watched The Game Plan I think just about every day, and have enjoyed a little girl time, and have even managed to sneek in a visit to the dentist for all 3. Sea World opens on Saturday so we are all excited to start that all over again this year.

Oh, I just wanted to add that Kailey lost her second tooth the night before Chris left. She was excited that he was able to be there for yet another tooth gone missing!
6 comments:
Alyssa cracks me up.
I miss Chris's sarcasm already ;)
Well you can't miss it too much with Will around!! Those two sure do feed off each other!
oh sarah, i am so sorry for..... oh wait. you said NOT to do this. cute pictures! yeah for kailey! emma is still sporting all her teeth... that's good for a southern girl, right?? terrible i know.
You are so amazing to be so positive! The pictures are really adorable! Ella can't wait to loose a tooth.
congrats on losing another tooth. good luck in your adventures that are sure to happen. way to be positive, truly an inspiration to many.
hey, we need to get together. chad is heading to san antonio next weekend for some dental conference. maybe i could tag along and visit with you guys. let us know if you're busy or what not...
Post a Comment