After receiving this game in my stocking from my LOVELY wife over three years ago and feeling as if I have neglected it, I thought I would FINALLY sit down for a minute and see what it was all about. Needless to say one minute turned into 40 minutes, one line turned into 337 lines and two otherwise good legs turning into Jello my gaming experience came to an end.
Being quite proud of my accomplishment I was sure that this had to be some kind of record. So naturally I turned to the internet only to be disappointed that no record exist. Since no record exists and all my hard work possibly being for null and wanting to justify the 40 minutes of my life (45 mins if you count this blog) that I will never get back. I am proud to announce that "Yours Truly" is the new world record holder for Radica handheld Tetris Games Software Version 3.2.3 and this is my word. And as such is beyond contestation.
5 comments:
What?? Chris is posting?? I never thought that day would happen...Ryan only checks the blog, writing is my job...according to Ryan that is. Congratulations Chris!! I'm so proud of you?? :) Next time you are in town, you'd better call and come eat with us!!
um chris... sorry to burst your bubble, but actually i have held that record and continue to do so. keep trying. oh, and don't you have something better to do, like vacuum or something??!
Sure Chris, you will play that but won't play Rock Band with us. Tear!
Man, I'd hate to think of the poor bathroom when you were finished with that one! I remember how long you worked on Yahtzee, so I can just imagine this is a real accomplishment!
Ditto what Nicole said!
Post a Comment