
Kailey started soccer a few weeks ago and had her first game on Saturday. She did a really good job playing. She has an agressive side and was always right in the middle of things trying to get the ball, get a goal, or take the ball away from the opposite team. Notice in one picture she is even trying to take the ball away from her own team!! It was so cold that morning that Alyssa just sat there wrapped up in a blanket.
6 comments:
i love the new look for the blog! that is such a great picture of the 4 of you... what a day!! kailey looks so cute in her soccer 'dress'! i wonder what texas "cold" really means...
Seriously, the shirt is so dang long. i should just put a belt around it with some leggings and call it a day!!
Go Kailey! I love that she has a bow in her hair too.
She is so cute. Can I come see her play one of these times?
she would love that. when you get back we will have to plan one time where you guys could come watch.
I can't believe how tall she is!! I miss you guys so much! I also love the bow in her hair! Such a girly girl that kicks butt at soccer! Absolutely love it! When I played softball we were champions and we all had our hair teased and tons of makeup on!! Haha!! Great memories and NO I won't share pics!! :)
Post a Comment