Saturday, March 22, 2008

ROOM MAKEOVERS















With plenty of time on my hands while Chris is gone, I decided to makeover some of the rooms in our house.  We actually did Kailey's room before he left, but I just finished adding the final touches.  In preparation for the baby coming at any moment, I enlisted my friend Nicole and sister Ashley to help me do the babies room.  Chris painted our old crib before he left and put up the changing table and the rocker, but this week over spring break, we painted, put up the frames, and the initial over the changing table.  I am so excited.  I feel like I am actually a little closer to being ready for our newest family member.  I couldn't have done it without Nicole and Ashley, so thanks for the help. For your entertainment, I added some before and after pictures. Both rooms were pretty bad before, I especially hated the trees!!!!  Let me know what you think of the results. Oh and just so you know, I am in the middle of doing Alyssa's room. I didn't forget about her, it is just still in progress.

14 comments:

Nicole Howard said...

So much better. I almost forgot the lovely trees.

Nicole Howard said...

Oh...and I LOVE the H. It turned out great...how did you make the circle??

Nicole Howard said...

Me again...now everyone is gonna be asking what the H is for.

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

I knew it would get some attention. Guess they will find out when the baby is born. HMMMMM, what does H stand for??????? Any guesses, no guessing if you know!

Marisa said...

Both rooms are so adorable! I love the black furniture in the baby's room, and my guess for the name is Holden. I'll bet Kailey loves having such a grown-up looking bedroom and I love the Roxy bedding!

emily said...

Horton??

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Why on earth would you want to get rid of those trees? Only kidding...it looks great! I hope you are feeling well! What are you naming baby boy "H"? Henry or Harry? My real guess is Hayden.

WendyandRyan said...

I was about to get upset about this until you said people were there to help you move furniture! It looks great...can't wait to come and visit again and kick Kailey out of her room again! Haha! I hope you are feeling better and taking it easy.

Abbey said...

Looks great Sarah! I don't know how you do all that being pregnant!

KatieB said...

i want to know what the H is for! no fair! love the rooms!

Anonymous said...

My guess is Heath! I am anxious to see what it is.

Anonymous said...

My guess is Heath! I am anxious to see what it is.

Anonymous said...

My guess is Heath! I am anxious to see what it is.

Anonymous said...

Whoops...can you tell I am not so good at this????