Sunday, October 07, 2007

Kailey and Alyssa Funny



Today while trying to keep themselves entertained, Kailey and Alyssa decided to play a guessing game. They pretended that they were an animal or something, and the other had to guess. While I was doing the dinner dishes I hear Alyssa in the background say, "Guess who I am Kailey." Kailey without hesitation replies, "A mommy." Of course I had to turn and see what their impression of a mommy was. I turn to see Alyssa pushing the vacuum back and forth. I have to say thanks to them. To all of you who have heard Chris say that he does the majority of the housework, nothing proves to be more true than the honesty of a child!

3 comments:

Carson Calderwood said...

C'mon, Marisa and you know that us guys do the majority of the house work!

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

What Carson did you mean to say that you watch us do the majority of the house work?

Carson Calderwood said...

Oh, yeah. I forgot to put "watch you" inbetween guys and do...oops