On Saturday, we took a trip about 30 minutes away to a corn maze. We went with 2 other families and Auntie Bethaney who is in town visiting. The kids really enjoyed themselves and the best part about it was that we got to do it all for free thanks to the military!!

Chris and his wonderful ensemble!! Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me !!(last statement added by Chris himself)

Auntie Bethaney, Alyssa and Kailey waiting to start the maze.

Check out all these kids, and we even made it through the maze alive! (I almost didn't make it through when Chris can jumping out at me.)

Alyssa and her friends Hunter and Jonah

We even stopped for a train ride! The kids loved that it started to rain right in the middle of their ride.

Sliding down the culverts, nice, only in Texas would you find a slide made out of a culvert!
8 comments:
looks like you guys had fun! I am excited for all the fall stuff we get to do, if it'll stop raining! And btw...what's a culvert?
tell chris i prefer his black socks and orange board shorts...
We are going to go to a corn maze down the street one day soon....so we keep saying! Love the pics, great to talk to you tonight. I miss you guys so much.
Hey Em. I prefer your elastic pants with ugg boots!! Love Chris
back off- at least my boots were in the right season! baseball in board shorts??? hmmm
looks like you guys all had fun, adn you made it through in one piece. Too bad Chris' ensamble did too, better luck next time
Chris, I'm with you. After seeing pictures of the rattlesnakes in Texax, I'd be wearing boots at least that high!
Hey where's the picture of Jonah picking his butt??? That one is priceless.
Post a Comment