Wednesday, July 18, 2007

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU EM

Okay so on my last blog, Emily was complaining that it had been up there too long. I don't know what she was complaining about because she didn't update her blog for over a month. Oh well, so I stop hearing her complain here is a new post. It may be up for awhile though because Chris took my camera with him on his trip to Italy, Germany, and England. Tough life I know, but somebody has to travel on all of our tax money. Otherwise what would we all be paying taxes for, right?:)Before Chris left, however, we were able to spend a weekend with our friends, the Curran family, and went to Sea World and Six Flags. Hope you enjoy the pics.


So you will notice in these two pictures, the one below and the one above, that everybody is looking at something. Well that would be the waterfall that I didn't see because I was taking the pictures. It just so happened that the boat turned just right so that I was soaked. Who's idea was it to go on this ride???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you sarah!!! now maybe i'll go bother gaby and see if she'll update hers too!!!

Selena said...

Nice pics...I wanted to see a picture of you all drenched!! Glad you're having a good summer!!

amanda said...

Hey Sarah! Great blog! It's so fun to be able to keep in touch this way! Miss you guys!

WendyandRyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WendyandRyan said...

Okay seriously, we need an update...again! :)

emily said...

why not posting ANOTHER one for me!!??? getting tired of scooby doo!