Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How she has grown


















I thought that it would be a good idea since Kailey is starting school here in a few weeks to post some pictures of her so that we can all she how much she has grown in her short 5 years here. I can't believe how fast time has gone by, and it is even more crazy to think that I have a little one in school. Now we get be on what Chris refers to as the parents schedule and can only take vacations when the kids are not in school. Oh well, we will adjust. It will be interesting when Chris goes away in February for 4-6 months. It will be the first time that he will be away for that long, and I won't be able to go home to my parents for an extended vacation. I hope you enjoy our little ode to Kailey.

6 comments:

Selena said...

loved it...what makes me sad is I remember her looking like every picture except the most recent ones! We miss you guys!

Selena said...

oh, and forgot to say...HAVE FUN IN SCHOOL KAILEY!!

WendyandRyan said...

How precious! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...it seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with Alyssa and Kailey wash hanging out at our house, just being a toddler. I can't wait to see you guys in Sept...I just hope the girls remember us!! I know Kaitlyn will love playing with them!

emily said...

i remember most of those pictures- crazy how time flies! yeah- having a kindergarten age child sure makes you feel old!

Chrissy said...

Ohh, those baby pictures! How time flies! Kindergarten is a big change, but she is going to love it!

KatieB said...

we will have to come down and visit you when we move to austin to help pass the time till chris comes back. time moves way too quickly.