Sunday, July 08, 2007

Summer Continues











The last part of June, Chris' parents came down for a visit. We spent the week going all over San Antonio. Although we had to accommodate our schedule to the rain, we were still able to get our list of things to see checked off. We started off the week with a trip the the River Walk downtown. There we were able to take a boat ride along the river and see most of downtown, and learn about the history. We also stopped by the Alamo for another history lesson. Next we went the the San Antonio Temple where we walked around the grounds and rushed home before the rain storm soaked us. We also spent time at Sea World(where we all got drenched from the rain), and finished off the trip at the Parade Field on the AF Base where they have a bunch of planes on display. Despite all the flooding and rain, we all seemed to have a pretty good time.

6 comments:

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Sorry about the old post, I don't know what went wrong, but I tried it again and hopefully it works:)

WendyandRyan said...

Hey girl! It looks great! Looks like you guys had a great time! You all look so happy!! We are booking our tickets tonight!!! The dates have changed though so I'll call to discuss it with you. Give the girls hugs and kisses from us!

WendyandRyan said...

You know how I told you yesterday that we were going to book our trip last night? Well we didn't! But we are going to tonight...I promise! Ryan had to check with work to make sure it was okay before we bought the tickets. I'll call you tomorrow to let you know the dates and whatnot!

Chrissy said...

Cute pics! The girls are so adorable! Love those glasses!

Anonymous said...

ok sarah- i know you're busy dealing on your own, but your girls do go to bed at night so put down the wii and update...

Sam and Josh said...

You guys have been busy and looks like a lot of fun. Your family is so good lookin.