Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Our trip to Colorado






So we just got back from our trip to Colorado. There we survived a whirlwind of craziness at a family reunion. My family which consisted of 24 people all stayed at my parents house where we enjoyed lots of yummy food, a family photo shoot, lots of yummy dessert, lots of sun at the pool and much more. To top it all off, several of our friends, the Kato's, Rehrer's, Laura and Chris' parents all came into town to celebrate with our family a very special moment. The week was filled with many memories that will stay with me forever. Our vacation continues now in Texas where Chris' parents are visiting for a week.

8 comments:

Selena said...

Love the pics! Colorado is beautiful. We had so much fun with you guys, we definitely need to make that AT LEAST a yearly event!

Carson Calderwood said...

From the looks of things I imagine you were sealed together. That's awesome! You guys are great :)

Anonymous said...

congrats again to you guys. you have such a wonderful family, and we are so happy for you! you've worked hard for this and you all deserve to be very happy! love- the rehrers

KatieB said...

congrats chris and sarah! wish we could have been there.

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Congratulations! I am really happy for you. I love your pictures...they make me miss Colorado. I hope you had a great trip!

Chrissy said...

I am so happy for you!! Congratulations! The pictures are beautiful! Love the girls dresses!

WendyandRyan said...

Congratulations! I know that is something you and Chris have been wanting to do. We are so happy for you two and the girls!! Love you!

Marisa said...

Congratulations, I am SO happy for you! Sarah, you look beautiful and I love the pix with the red rock background and your girls in those adorable dresses.