On Friday, we finally picked up Kailey's new glasses from her Dr. They took a little getting used to, but finally we have accomplished being able to wear them all day. They Dr. said that she needs to wear them all day, and hopefully she will eventually only need reading glasses. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Kailey has done a really good job taking care of them so far, but lets hope that it stays that way once she goes to school:)
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Here they are!!
On Friday, we finally picked up Kailey's new glasses from her Dr. They took a little getting used to, but finally we have accomplished being able to wear them all day. They Dr. said that she needs to wear them all day, and hopefully she will eventually only need reading glasses. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Kailey has done a really good job taking care of them so far, but lets hope that it stays that way once she goes to school:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! How intellectual she looks! I didn't know she was getting them. I guess I need to call you more often! They really do look cute on her. Here's to only future reading glasses!
I love them!! So grown up looking! I wish my first pair of glasses were that stylish! I looked like Becca in Life Goes On with my big colored ones!
She is adorable, as usual!! I love the glasses, they look like Robin's!
Post a Comment