Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Get Ready....Get Set...Go!!!




On Saturday, Kailey decided she wanted to run in a 1/2 mile race on the Air Force Base. She started in the very back of the pack of about 40 kids, and finished 4th. She was the very first girl to cross the finish line. We didn't realize until Saturday how much Kailey loves to run. Now she asks just about every day if she can go run a race again. Looks like we will be spending countless hours at the track.

7 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

Way to go Kailey!

Selena said...

Good job! I SO wish we lived near each other. Kailey and Brayden could race! I think Brayden could run all day if we let him. He runs circles in the driveway as it is. Gotta get his daily 'exercise' in! :) And incidentally he does NOT get that from me. I think I'd rather go to the dentist ;)

emily said...

yeah for kailey!!!... and maybe next year for you alyssa! (that's if they have the 3-legged race for mothers and daughters!...cuz we all know that IS sissy's favorite spot!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy said...

Hooray for Kailey! Wow, first place! I loved little races like that when I was little. Running was my favorite. Man, what happened?!

Carson Calderwood said...

Nice, send her on a few laps for me vicariously.

Sam and Josh said...

Kailey you are the woman. What a way to get her started. That is awesome!