Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nothing could possibly be more exciting than Texas!!

Okay, okay, I know that you have all enjoyed looking at the snake pictures for the past few weeks. I just wanted you all to realize how much fun Texas is so that you will come visit us! There is a lot of excitement to be had down here!! Really though, I tried to update my blog a few days ago, but my computer erased the pictures that I had just taken of the girls at the park. Oh well, I promise I will update my blog as soon as I decide to not be lazy anymore (which is a more valid excuse than my computer erasing the pictues:)
As for the excitement in Texas, since the last blog, we have had a scorpion in our house, a dead bird in our yard, which may I add looked perfectly healthy, this meaning we have snakes, which isn't news to any of us), baby birds in a nest right outside our window that just flew away on Friday (it was neat to see the whole process of them hatching to them flying away), a huge red wasp making a home in the steering column of the girls jeep, and a huge (tablespoon sized) bug in our gutter that was stuck on its back and died. Needless to say, Texas is one of the most exciting states to live in.

2 comments:

emily said...

maybe you DO need some visitors sarah... if that's the most excitement you're getting down there!

Selena said...

HA HA HA!!! Good writing! See, you wish you would have gotten off your lazy behind and just taken some pics :)