Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This one is for you Chris




We finally got a snake. It wasn't the one that came to visit us a few weeks ago, but at least we now can say that our snake hunt is complete (hopefully). We have had a lot of rain here in Texas, and since there is an old rock quarry behind our house, the snakes come up to the higher ground. As a result, we receive some new pets for a few days. The sad part is that the snakes don't realize that if they stayed down in the quarry, they might have a better chance of surviving than entering into our yard. Chris just may get his belt after all! Brandon, since you are so into belt buckles, we just may be able to get you one of those as well:).

5 comments:

Chris and Sarah Seymour said...

Brandon, what do you think of my golf game now???

Selena said...

HA HA HA! nice pics. I think I'd die if I found a snake. I hate snakes.

Chrissy said...

Ok you just sold me to NOT move to Texas!

Anonymous said...

the only reason chris got the snake was because he had an advantage.... the poor snake couldn't see him with all that camo!

Darice Auston said...

I though it was Mike who liked Belt Buckles. He seemed to think his was special or something and was always trying to have others admire it.