Wednesday, May 18, 2011

YOUR HOT!!!

So.....a few months ago, Kailey comes home from school with a [QUESTION]?
"Mom,some boys at school keep asking me to take off my glasses and when I do, they say, YOUR HOT! Is that mean?"

After
chuckling for a moment I relpy, "No hunny that isn't mean, that means that they think your cute!"

Meanwhile.....Kailey breaks her glasses, so we have to take her to the eye Doc. After this being the 3rd pair of glasses she has broken, Chris and I decided that it was time to get her contacts.

While waiting for her contacts to come in, The BOYS at school continued to ask her to take her glasses off, and continue to say, "YOUR HOT!!"
KAILEY now relpies" Oh yeah, well you better get used to it becuase I'm getting contacts!"


Love, Love, Love this girl!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

leave the glasses on if you like but take off your clothes for me your p-ssy must be lovely