
TOP 10 ReAsONs Why I had the best day despite Chris being out of town
1. I woke up to my kids and nephew making me breakfast in bed. Yes, Kailey's specialty of chocolate oatmeal, except this time it was chocolate Cream of Wheat.
2. Before I woke up Hudson had climbed in my bed and as I opened my eyes to see what he was doing he says, "I just love you Mom....I just love you!"
3. I was showered with cards and skits and loves all day
4. I was able to listen to my kids, along with all the other primary kids sing a sweet song.
5. I get home from church to find my sister-in-law Falynn at my house...she gave me a beautiful necklace and shared dinner with me.
6. I got to spend it with my friend Heather as well and her 4 kids. (All three of us were minus our husbands for the night)
7. Heather gave me a sweet little gift for my house. I am blessed to have such wonderful people around me.
8. It was a sunny day out
9. My kids went to sleep right away
10.Which means I had some QUIET time and ME time before bed!
Yes, it was a wonderful day. I have the best kids(if I must say so myself), family and friends. I am SO thankful that I have the special privilege of being "Mom". The only thing that would have made my day better is to have Chris around, but the Army calls, so such is life, but what a wonderful life it is!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Sarah, thanks for inspiring me to have a more positive attitude! :)
muah!!! i loved spending the day with you!!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment