Our Thanksgiving Holiday was a blast. We decided to take a road trip and went to see some friends. The kids had a blast and loved every minute of it. Thanksgiving Day was filled with yummy food and fun. Next year we just need to remember to peel and boil those darn potatoes much earlier than 5 minutes before we are about to eat. So much for thinking we were on top of things. We are all sad to be back to reality, but here is a little glimpse of our trip. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
Cute pictures! I still need to post our Thanksgiving pics. Your girls are so beautiful... just like their Mommy! Oh and the chick costume was totally cute :o)
You can tell the girls had a ton of fun seeing their old friends. I love this picture of Hudson sleeping and the one of Alyssa sleeping in the car...talk about a neck cramp. Emily's little baby bump is cute.
what? you didn't want to post OUR power ranger picture?! i will be posting our pictures sometime in may... so keep checking! so glad you guys came out. nice to have handy-man come fix my house up! and about those potatoes... if we had had rice, maybe you wouldn't have 'forgotten'! can you come back now? i shouldn't have given you my salsa recipe... now i have nothing to lure you here with! we miss your kids!!!
I can only imagine what kind of antics you guys were up to for that holiday weekend. I want more stories. I bet there are some good ones! That's quite a road trip too!
10 comments:
Cute pictures! I still need to post our Thanksgiving pics. Your girls are so beautiful... just like their Mommy! Oh and the chick costume was totally cute :o)
You can tell the girls had a ton of fun seeing their old friends. I love this picture of Hudson sleeping and the one of Alyssa sleeping in the car...talk about a neck cramp. Emily's little baby bump is cute.
Do you guys have a honda odessey??
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. What a big and crazy crew for dinner eh?
wish we could have been there. so glad kailey and emma could see each other.
what? you didn't want to post OUR power ranger picture?! i will be posting our pictures sometime in may... so keep checking! so glad you guys came out. nice to have handy-man come fix my house up! and about those potatoes... if we had had rice, maybe you wouldn't have 'forgotten'! can you come back now? i shouldn't have given you my salsa recipe... now i have nothing to lure you here with! we miss your kids!!!
how fun you guys got to spend thanksgiving together! i made my blog private and sent you an invite. let me know if you didn't get it.
How fun to see each other. I got to see Adam and Val over Thanksgiving weekend...twice. We were so excited!
I can only imagine what kind of antics you guys were up to for that holiday weekend. I want more stories. I bet there are some good ones! That's quite a road trip too!
Looks like you guys had fun, I'm jealous. we miss you guys!
Post a Comment