Halloween week was full of events. The kids all had a blast and had fun getting all dressed up. Chris tells me that Hudson will hate me one day for the chick costume, but hey, at least he looked cute!
that is my favorite picture of kailey and alyssa! you need to email me that! and yes... hudson will be seeing that picture ALOT down the road i imagine!
Your kids are so cute- I think Hudson has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. He actually looks very manly in that chicken costume. I love that your girls dressed alike they look like best friends.
they are so cute! He is really getting big and it is really bugging me that everyone is having kids but I don't get to see them grow up in person! Kisses to the girls, they looks darling.
10 comments:
that is my favorite picture of kailey and alyssa! you need to email me that! and yes... hudson will be seeing that picture ALOT down the road i imagine!
Your kids are so cute- I think Hudson has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. He actually looks very manly in that chicken costume. I love that your girls dressed alike they look like best friends.
Oh! Your kids are so cute. Hudson makes a GREAT "Rooster"! haha
they are so cute! He is really getting big and it is really bugging me that everyone is having kids but I don't get to see them grow up in person! Kisses to the girls, they looks darling.
So freakin cute! Hudson looks a lot like his sisters (in a manly sort of way). I love the fairy costumes.
Your kids are adorable and you have done such a good job.
They are so cute - did you take that pic of the girls??? You should do photography as a side business!!!
I like the new pictures for your header and side. Very cute!
SERIOUSLY???? STILL NO UPDATE!! WHAT'S GOING ON?? :)
i like the background... can you come back now?! i felt a bit lonely eating quesadillas and salsa today... the reading was too quiet!
Post a Comment