I forgot how much fun babies are to photograph. I think that I had a little too much fun though and was taking too long. As a result of trying to capture some cute pictures, Hudson decided to pee all over himself. Woops I guess next time I should work a little faster!!
sarah you did a great job with those photos! he's a cute little guy and you can tell how happy kailey and alyssa are to have a little brother! too bad alyssa is a girl... he could share shoes with her! i love it! hope you are feeling well.
Those are so precious. He is so dang cute. So I see now that he is here I think you will be updating your blog more often;) His feet are huge...Chris will be proud;)
Your pictures are amazing! I tried to take similar pics of Ella as an infant and she kept spreading her legs wide open. Love the picture of him on the towels, very sweet.
14 comments:
He is so adorable!! I love the one of him on the towels! I want to hold him!! Boo on not living close anymore!
sarah you did a great job with those photos! he's a cute little guy and you can tell how happy kailey and alyssa are to have a little brother! too bad alyssa is a girl... he could share shoes with her! i love it! hope you are feeling well.
Those are so precious. He is so dang cute. So I see now that he is here I think you will be updating your blog more often;)
His feet are huge...Chris will be proud;)
He is precious and so cute. Your girls look so happy and what fun to have a boy now. He is adorable.
what a precious little man. I had no idea you were so talented as a photographer either. way to capture his sweetness
Hey, with a boy at least the pee went all over him. There's no telling where it can end up!! What great pics. I wish I could hold him!!
Ditto to everyone else - If I knew you were so great with the camera I would've had you do our family pics - he is sooooo sweet -
I can't believe how tiny he is...so cute. Awesome pics...hope the recovery's still going well!
so cute! the towel one is definitely frame-worthy!
So cute! I keep telling myself to do some black and white pictures. I even got the black felt out and still can't remember! Love the towel one!
Your pictures are amazing! I tried to take similar pics of Ella as an infant and she kept spreading her legs wide open. Love the picture of him on the towels, very sweet.
You did a great job...It was worth the pee. Will you photograph my next baby?
Holy cow- the pics are AMAZING!!!!
What sweet, beautiful children you have!
I love the pictures! They are so beautiful! Too bad about the wetting all over the place, at least you got some adorable pictures first!
Post a Comment