
Slip'n'Slide fun with our Auntie Bethaney and Auntie Ashley

Endless days at the pool

Trips to the park

Afternoon naps with Grandma

Lunch dates with my Auntie Bethaney

Sorry over and over again

You can't forget the Blair Witch Project

2 week birthdate

and last but not least just hanging out at home!!!
6 comments:
He i.s so cute and little! I am glad you have help from your family
looks like you are keeping busy! can vicki and the girls come to our house when they're done there??? can you rent them out??
ok, so hudson does look tiny... that picture of him by the table you can really tell how tiny he is!
What? no pictures of your mom?!...or you! I know you are having fun too!
Chris isn't want to let go of Hudson when he gets back...you know that right?
Cute stuff!! No pictures of Pretty Pretty Princess??
I just wanted to let you know that because of this post, I have been singing this song for a few days now!
Hudson is so cute. He looks just like the girls.
Post a Comment