Monday, March 31, 2008

Time for A/C???

On Friday nights, the girls have a sleep over/movie night in our playroom. When I came upstairs to bed, I checked on them and this is what I found. Now I swear that they started out the night in pj's and in their sleeping bags, so I had to ask myself, is it time to turn on the a/c already? My favorite part is the Alyssa's hand. Priceless!!


Okay and also for all of you that have been asking to see some prego pictures, here you go. These were taken on Sunday, by the girls, so not the best quality. I am 27 weeks, and ready to be done, but happy to report still having little to no complications with my placenta previa!!!

10 comments:

WendyandRyan said...

You look AMAZING!!!!! I hope I look that good at 27 weeks!! I am glad that you are doing good, you look so good!! Rub your belly for me! And yes, you should definitely turn the A/C on!! And what is with Alyssa's hand?? Haha!! Maybe her butt itched right before she fell asleep? I miss those girls so much!! Maybe we'll end up neighbors again one day.

Deon said...

You look GORGEOUS!!

emily said...

sarah- you look beautiful. good to finally see a photo of the belly! alyssa is hilarious. hmmm... there's 2 posts with your girls without shirts- maybe your 'girls gone wild' are just a little worn out!

emily said...

I forgot to add that when Mags saw the picture of you she said "Mommy!".

Abbey said...

Everytime I visit your blog I laugh myself crazy. Alyssa is a funny girl!

You look great in the photos.

Nicole Howard said...

I love Alyssa. She is hilarious. I love the pictures of you. You look beautiful.

amanda said...

Great prego pics!

Darice Auston said...

Sarah,

I hate you.

Love, Darice

Chrissy said...

You look fantastic! I have yet to approve of a pregnant pic to post. Maybe one when I'm heading to the hospital! Glad your feeling great!

Anonymous said...

Super fab girl. You looks so great.