Field Day at school has always been a HUGE hit with my kiddos. They love it! This year was no different. Hudson and I headed to the school in the morning to volunteer for the morning session of field day. I chose to work at the snack station thinking that Hudson would dig handing out Popsicle treats to all the kids. Boy was I WRONG. The poor little guys just wanted to eat one the entire time. Next we stayed and ate lunch with Alyssa and her classmates followed by Kailey and her class. Finally, it was the girls turn for field day, and Hudson couldn't be happier. He had so much fun running around with the girls and their friends. He even finally got a BLUE POPSICLE! We finally headed home when the school day was over. No more than 5 minutes after arriving home, Hudson crashed on the couch! What a fun day though for ALL!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Field Day
Field Day at school has always been a HUGE hit with my kiddos. They love it! This year was no different. Hudson and I headed to the school in the morning to volunteer for the morning session of field day. I chose to work at the snack station thinking that Hudson would dig handing out Popsicle treats to all the kids. Boy was I WRONG. The poor little guys just wanted to eat one the entire time. Next we stayed and ate lunch with Alyssa and her classmates followed by Kailey and her class. Finally, it was the girls turn for field day, and Hudson couldn't be happier. He had so much fun running around with the girls and their friends. He even finally got a BLUE POPSICLE! We finally headed home when the school day was over. No more than 5 minutes after arriving home, Hudson crashed on the couch! What a fun day though for ALL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! The kids have gotten so big!! Hudson looks JUST like Chris!! I miss you guys so much!!!
Love you, Wendy
Post a Comment